If you want to ask about divorce,remarriage,having certificate in philippines,visa,naturalization,and translation, etc, please email to my office from the form below.

I can provide you with a wide variety of legal services such as  having certificate in philipines, naturalization procedure as well as visa, permanent resident, and international marriage.

As a solicitor and immigration lawyer, I have legal obligation to keep your words secret.

So, please feel free to ask us.


●First email contact is free of charge.
●Basically,Face-to-face consultation fee is 5,400 yen up to 30minutes at our office.
●If you use our service, above consultation fee will be deducted from the total fee.

In order to understand your situation and problem correctly, we are “not” offering consultation over the phone. Please send us inquiry by email before calling us.